Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The IBM SPSS Statistics Premium Edition includes the following capabilities:
- Linear models offer a variety of regression and advanced statistical procedures designed to fit the inherent characteristics of data describing complex relationships.
- Nonlinear models provide the ability to apply more sophisticated models to data.
- Geospatial analytics enables users to integrate, explore and model location and time data.
- Simulation capabilities help analysts automatically model many possible outcomes when inputs are uncertain, improving risk analysis and decision making.
- Customized tables enable users to easily understand their data and quickly summarize results in different styles for different audiences.
- Data preparation streamlines the data preparation stage of the analytical process.
- Data validity and missing values increase the chance of receiving statistically significant results.
- Categorical and numeric data can be used to predict outcomes and reveal relationships graphically.
- Decision trees make it easier to identify groups, discover relationships between groups and predict future events.
- Forecasting features enable you to analyze historical data and predict trends faster.
- Structural equation modeling tools let you build structural equation models with more accuracy than standard multivariate statistics models using intuitive drag-and-drop functionality.
- Bootstrapping makes it simple to test the stability and reliability of models so that they produce accurate, reliable results.
- Advanced sampling assessment and testing helps make more statistically valid inferences by incorporating the sample design into survey analysis.
- Direct marketing and product decision-making tools help marketers identify the right customers easily and improve campaign results.
- High-end charts and graphs make it easy to create and share and interact with compelling visualizations results on a range of platforms and smart devices.