AutoPlay Menu Builder
- Just thinking, no programming.
- Rapid development environment to create autoplay menus quickly.
- Powerful WYSIWYG designer, easy to use without learning.
- Easy testing without burning on disc.
- Protect menus from being modified by others with password.
- Create projects from templates, and create own templates.
- Support multi-page window, shaped window and full screen window.
- Cool splash screen with shaped, fade in, fade out and animated effects.
- Internal slide show support with a large set of effects.
- Many kinds of actions such as launching application, open document, etc.
- Many cool controls.
- Embed Flash Player, Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player in menus.
- Standard or customized tool tip while moving cursor over controls.
- Text and graphic comments while moving cursor over controls.
- Support MP3/MP2/MP1/OGG/WAV/MID/RMI/XM/IT/MOD/S3M files for background music.
- Support BMP/PNG/JPG/GIF/PCX/WMF/EMF/ICO images.
- Create stand-alone executable files.
- Customize disc icon and mouse cursors.
- Install specified fonts before loading a menu.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 166 MHz or above
- Hard Disk: 35 MB for installation
- Memory: 32 MB RAM or above
AutoPlay Menu Builder is a reliable tool designed to create autoplay menus for your CDs, offering several built-in templates as well as support for a wide array of multimedia formats.
Feature-rich, but easy to learn interface
While you do not have to be an experienced user to take full advantage of this application, the interface may seem a bit overwhelming at first, mostly due to the fact that it displays customization windows all around.
Everything, however, is pretty straightforward and it takes a while to figure out which feature is which, while the help manual provides pieces of information about each of the buttons.
If you decide to use one of the existing templates, you have to choose from up to eight projects, including multi-page, classic menu, tutorial, XP style menu and software installer, each coming with its very own layout. Afterward, you are enabled to customize not only text and photos, but also layouts, alignment, buttons, gradient style, opacity, background and sounds.
Enables you to test the menus you create
Additionally, it includes a comprehensive test feature to provide a glimpse into your new project before burning it on a brand new CD.
Of course, AutoPlay Menu Builder supports multi-page window, splash-windows, slideshows, Flash Player and even various mouse cursors. It is compatible with common audio and photo formats, including MP3, OGG, WAV, MID, BMP, JPG, PNG and ICO.
With a minimum footprint on hardware resources, AutoPlay Menu Builder has absolutely no problem in running on any workstation without slowing down the operating system.
A useful app for crafting auto-play menus
After all, this is one of the best ways to create an autoplay menu and even if the interface may be a bit confusing at first, it’s still the fastest way to a professional and good-looking project.